photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's been real.



Hey everyone. I'm just here to pick up my stuff.

You can now find me (basically figuring things out as I go)

here.

You can now use this url to find the photoblog. dubdubdubdotkedranforwardslashphotoblog

Did that make sense? I'd place a bookmark.

So yeah. Thanks for visiting this blogspot photoked photoblog thingy. It's been fun, yeah? Let me know when you get in to see the new place by leaving a comment. It would be great to see you there.

Best Regards,
Ked


p.s. A secret bit: If you make it there, let me know and I will make a print for you, any one you like from previous posts for 10 bucks, postpaid and all that. See you there?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Wow, the new site looks wicked. See ya!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home