photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feel of the print


Indeed, I am printing some new stuff. I have been in the darkroom (technically, the chems are still out) and waving hand-cut cardboard shapes on reclaimed wire hangers above photo-sensitive paper for fun.

It's really for the craft.

I am also learning that I print much better with good music. I will update my muxtape very soon to reflect the darkroom music. I even stopped printing halfway through to reroute some speaker wire and old 2-ways to pipe right into the laundry-er-darkroom for my listening pleasure.

Ultra-low numbers on these shots from my TLR and a secret bit that I've added on. Lush.

Now I'll take another break to get some food together for dinner and polish off some dishes. Maybe. See there's this new (old) camera sitting here without a shot to it's name. It's big. I am inspired by a fellow photog to name it Gozilla! Mine's a little shinier so it must be...

Robot Gozilla Prime!


3 new exhibitions coming extremely soon. The DNC is slow and empty compared to my schedule.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home