photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Precisa Thoughts



It's difficult to really give a thorough description on cross-processing results from Precisa. I took one of the most sought-after slide films for x-pro and put it in possibly the flimsiest camera I own. The Vivitar Ultra Slim and Wide is so very much a barely-there plastic sleeve of interesting. It's so unsubstantial that I bought two, anticipating it's early demise. After three rolls, it still hasn't broken, which seems to be a good run from what I've heard. This all being said, it was a fun experiement. The overwhelming blues are pretty awesome and punchy. I wish that I had shot more red with it. I have four more rolls to get comfortable with it, but so far, a decent 100 speed performer with lots of potential.

Oh and we went to Palisades, CO over the weekend. Lots of traffic, but time well-spent. Great food, a box of the best peaches I have ever tasted and some good shots. Let's not forget the memories. I think that's why I have a camera most of the time.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home