photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Craziness

Generally, there is (here) an ever-present struggle against time. Life is struggle so does that mean it's life vs. time? Seems like it, really. There is always a vs., a struggle.

Logic.

Today, I saw hordes of pro-lifers all thick in the Cherry Creek area (a little far from the core of the DNC) where I get my film processed. It's really a very ugly thing when people use shock, fear and graphic horror to do what they think is right. Is that even a real image on your poster? Didn't you just park your giant gas-guzzling van with propaganda-transport trailer in two spots meant for a local business that you didn't even patronize? Fuck you and your self-serving need for more population to up the warm-body count for your 'righteous' (oil)wars. Respect is not in the vicinity of these acts.

Couple that with construction everywhere and you've got a recipe for irritation. Let's be clean for the convention, right? Too late.

Yeah, I went to caucus for Obama and I'm proud of that. Doesn't mean I want to be anywhere near downtown next week. No, I'm not sure there's a point. I'm just kindof angry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home