photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Empty complaints

Sneak peek of a shot in the IndyInk show

I woke up to almost two fresh inches of snow. I might have noticed the beauty of the giant, softly-falling flakes if I hadn't been grouchy about having to get out of a warm bed. Even my dogs peed in record time and hauled ass back to their pillow and blanket. They haven't bothered to move for a couple of hours now.

In addition to that we have a healthy dose of rent, insurance, reality, creaky old injuries, errant show tags, artwork that doesn't mix with snowflakes, a hopefully-paying flyer gig deadline (yeah I know-stupid)etc...etc.

I've also got great music on the stereo in front of me, a work table to finish off the last bits and warm breakfast with exceptional coffee. Let's get to work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home