photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, February 23, 2007

Plug One

Here's the stuff I should be finished with by now

Named so because I just loaded up the winamp with every De La Soul I have. Still looking for Live at Tramps 96? and Clearlake Auditorium EP. (cough) Holla atcha boy.

The show(s): This is one of two for me this month. Bethany will be holding it down @ IndyInk while I man my solo work at Bonacquisti Wine. I'll be trying to slip out of there slightly before 9 to get over to the IndyInk party. See you somewhere. Ok, more flyers...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake Adam York said...

K,

Sorry I'm going to miss this. Will be in ATL kickin' it southern fried.

Keep it going on.

12:48 PM  
Blogger photoked said...

No worries, Doc. Safe travels on the tour. Let's catch up when you get back. Bring the pics.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home