photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Footy

Alps vs Kauai doubles with niccie

GGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!

x2!
and two assists!
Will miracles never cease?

Believe me, I was just as surprised as anyone else. Team PBR trounced the yet unnamed miscreants who stepped onto the pitch with us tonight. yup. 7-2. Our goalie has never played before.

I wish that getting a cool job was like my mad soccer skills. I should be able to roll up with little to no conditioning and just send two into the back of the net. "You want to make 50k? Well, sure, you're worth that easy. Wait until we give you your bonus. Man, you're an impressive artist all-around. Never mind that you're not really spectacular at one thing. You're that special kind of mediocre at everything that we really really like around here!"

Did I mention that both of my goals were left-footed?

Sign me Arsene, sign me now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home