photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Glad I asked.


So I'm guest-bartending tomorrow night, the hallowest of drunken eves. Yeah hallowest is a word. Don't worry about it. What can I make for you, love?

That's the kind of Jedi-Mind tricks that will be happening tomorrow night, New Years Eve at The White House Lounge here in Denver. Yours truly will be serving them up for cash, once again.


It's been a long minute since I've been behind the rails. What's odd is I didn't give it a second thought when the offer came around. Black pants, black shirt, no plans, make some cash and what's that? Oh the White House Interns will be performing a burlesque show? I can do that.
I can do that with my hands... well no, but yeah. I'll be there.

Toast to you, and to the gig...finally. If you're so inclined.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Ooh! Burlesque!
I hope you had fun, still have some dough, and are not in too much pain today.
Happy New Year!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home