photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Yes, it's irresponsible.



and I laughed my ass off for about the last 20 or 30 minutes. f
ecalface does it again with yet another scorching "How-To". I've tuned into the website for a while now noticing his affiliation with a lot of things I really enjoy. I never thought much about the DIY tattoing article until I read all the amazing comments.

First off, the article itself is hilarious. I would actually consider doing this just because I feel young, stupid and bulletproof on occasion. Most of you that know me understand that this is coupled (gemini) with an equally powerful counterpoint that makes me chicken out and shake my head. Apparently I have lost my Tuff-Town passport stamp somewhere along the way.

But the COMMENTS!! Stunning. The whole ridiculous article and then the people coming out of the internet woodwork to hop on soapboxes and microphones is just too good. If only people put this much bloody effort into helping each other and all that peace and love shit I seem to care about from time to time. Ah life. A much-needed breath of fresh air.


Requirement one: Sense of Humor. Warning: there will be beer. Parents, please do not allow your children to come to my house either because we have beer here as well. At least we did. I polished the last bit off yesterday. Mom, send money.

In other news, struggle.

The
article is much more entertaining.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home