photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

More?


Yes more snow is on the way, apparently.

My neighbor was interviewed by a local TV affiliate yesterday. They wanted her to speak about how unhappy she was with the city's apparent inability to address the snow still all over neighborhood roads. She stated that the plows seemed to be doing a fine job, neighborhoods not withstanding. Meanwhile, it's a crap shoot for any of us to navigate the two or three blocks to make it to an arterial road. Oh look more snow, perfect timing.

Yes, they have managed to get the highways and major arterials running. But that was days ago. What happened to follow-through? There must be some problem that I don't know about that has kept them from plowing any of the neighborhood streets. I don't even watch the news so I really don't know much as far as how they are deflecting criticisms, etc... I can tell you, however, that it's getting old watching people get stuck. My truck has done pretty well for being rear wheel, 2-wheel drive. Throw the snow in the back, over the sandbags and hope for the best. I have only come close to being stuck once and that was to slow down around a corner. I had to do some rocking, but that's what rockstar pirate ninjas do. That and we sleep late...and look for booty.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home