photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

You and Me in Time


A note about the last image...I just spent a good 40 minutes trying to get that white speck off of a print. I kept dusting the neg and re-wiping it with emulsion-safe cleaner. Turns out it's just supposed to be there. Not completely distracting... but enough to throw me off for a while.

Been productive today; vacuuming, dishes, laundry, domestic event-type things. The best part is taking a break for some Wii or darkroom time. It could make me a homebody, but Spring is near and we have a [well designed] garden to plant.

I have music to send out. A long overdue mix-cd if anyone is interested. Another stream of consciousness from my audio device's random shuffle. Next one will be hand-picked I think.

Now Playing; Broadcast - Small Song IV

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

I'm always up for tunes! And that white speck isn't really distracting at all. I only noticed it because you said something.

7:24 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

Ok then. we have a winner. E-me your current address, will ya? Are your cameras all working?

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home