photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, February 04, 2008

Darkroom Update

It's done. Not perfect, but done. It's actually very low on the ecologic impact scale too! I have prints up at work that I made the this weekend as a practice run. Now I just need to get the other 2(!) enlargers working so I can do whatever I would need to do with three enlargers...

...which is really nothing but feel incredibly lucky and maybe not have an issue with Newton's rings.

So in order to not show the fresh prints which are for proof-of-concept purposes only I will leave you with this, which I caught on Wooster just a minute ago.

Another awesome public art performanceperformance by Improv Everywhere. bloody-awesome.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

That is awesome indeed!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that doesn't wow ya! GEEZE

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home