photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Darkroom Update II


We got some negs. Lessons learned:

A: The darkroom is not very light-tight during the day.

B: Rodinal + Delta 400 is a little grainy. Delta400 is normally so creamy smooth, I'd shoot it for that property when wanted. Otherwise, I could pick from a handful of films that are going to be grainy in anything or known to be smoother in Rodinal 1:50. This is 120 film, by the way. It also takes 20 minutes. Diafine has spoiled me.
C: My Yashica does not cease to amaze me. Having that bigger neg to capture otherwise missing detail is so choice. The Yashinon 80mm lens is no slouch.

D: My darkroom officially rules so far. I can go in there and print this roll right now if I wanted to.

Right then. There's the sample, up there.

Now Playing: Freddie Hubbard, Chocolate Shake


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

wow, that is gorgeous.

7:53 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

Always so kind, L! Thank you! I love Delta400 and stuff like that. The Rodinal made it a little grainy, but I still love it.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home