photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Non-plussed


The Roots show last night was a huge let-down. I have seen them at least 6 times. Never has it ever been less than amazing. Last night was cool, but I left feeling cheated. Sure it was great to see MC Lyte and Big Daddy Kane on stage. That's history, sure and I get it. I have that respect. But I wanted The Roots, damnit. Not as a backing band, which any performer out there should be dreaming about having the kind of status that puts you in front of Roots Crew, but as the main attraction.

Whatever, you're forgiven, but just don't pull that VH-1 shit on me again.

By the way, have I sent you a .pdf yet?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home