photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Munich: Day2 -Bonus


Today's bonus is not from Munich, it's from Paris, the Lourve to be exact. I was quite taken with The Winged Victory of Samothrace. It's one of the few pictures I took while we were in one small part of the museum. The crowds became overwhelming and I didn't feel like taking much from there, preferring to store the art in my brain.

At any rate, I have been waiting to see this image for a while now. The film has been sitting next to me for days. I have allowed myself in the midst of heavy work on another project to steal a glance. It's worth it, all of it. The project will be completed soon and I'll tell you all about it here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

this is lovely. What is the film?

8:55 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

Thanks! This would be some Velvia with an expiry of 2000 I think.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home