photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Congrats to me


Driving around town today was pretty unbelievable. People are ignoring the fact that it's a time for community, love, giving, even if you don't have shit to give. Did I buy presents? Very few, too little probably. I'm sure my family understands. The rage that this season generates is scary. Do you think your loved ones want you to turn into a horn-pounding maniac that blows through slush puddles next to bus stops? Please don't think that they will love you less. Please don't let the bit of guilt I have for not fully 'participating' in the scene make me feel worse. They will understand. You will understand, right? I'd rather push cars out of the snow for the next 3 hours than purchase anything. But I will show love. I have it, so you can have it.

S.A.S.E. returned. Not sure I have a picture for that feeling.

I need a shower.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home