photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Errant Texts


Please don't do them. If you intend to do them, then sack up and say, yes, I want you to be forced to think about me for a while or yes, I am drunk and am thinking about you. That's all. It could be a nice conversation starter.

Am I in a group list of some kind that allows me to be sent these things? You of all people should know enough to remove me from that type of list. I am honoring my end of the deal. Stop putting me on blast.


Just stop the "accidents". They're no good for either of us. I wanted to reply back something like "I don't think you actually mean to send this to me but..."


More cop outs. Let me fix this one. I do want to talk to you. So if your name starts with a J and we haven't spoken in a while, then you know this is for you, assuming you even come here. That's assuming a lot.

Back to the program:
New black and whites today, btw. Film is just so good. Some from the Cadet came out as well. I'll show you later, I promise. Oh and do yourself a favor and find a copy of Silversun Pickups - Carnavas. Just go, now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home