photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Not trying to hate


The state of graff in this neighborhood needs work. I won't lie. My contributions are suspect, but come on. The best remedy for toy scrawl is practice or to cap that fucking marker and shove it back into your pocket.

That being said, at least someone is tryin'. Here's something to think about. Do you have a message? Do you want me to stop and think for a moment about my mindless consumerism or my SUV that eats barrels of gasoline, soldiers and their kids? Then write that, please, seriously, WRITE THAT. Oh you just meant to put out a quick throwie of your name? huh. Well maybe cook it in your black book for a little while longer. Spring is just around the corner. Save up and bomb.

check the sneaks, that's for le shaypeg on hols

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why waste such good ink.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home