photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

180 Gram Snowday



Hello,

You've reached photoked. I can't come to the blog right now because I'm trying to dig to my back fence. I think there may be a way to sled down the alley so I must investigate. Please leave your name and GPS coordinates and I will get back to you as soon as is humanly possible.

If this is an emergency, please hitch a ride with Mr. Plow and come over. I will be downstairs listening to vinyl until the snowday is complete.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

I like this one, too.

7:08 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

Thanks, L. You're too kind.

11:19 AM  
Blogger peevish said...

Mr. Plow, that's my name. That name again is Mr. Plow.

Can't. Get. It. Out. Of. My. Head.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home