photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Great Hold-Out


How long will it be before I start taking the gigs I see on craig's in hopes of scoring some quick money? Some would be really interesting to do and might polish or even teach some new tricks. But to give pennies for decent work, well, it's just frustrating. I understand now, how these things get drastically underbid and snowball into the current mess of working on spec and diminished returns.

It's about finding the cheapest work for your non-existent budget. It's about not really caring about quality but getting a job squeeked-out that's "good enough". It's about getting hungry.

Add all that up and the outlook is pretty bleak. There's that hollowed out feeling that I remember.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home