photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Woohoo, Beta is Dead.

yesterday we saw the sun...

It won't affect me too much unless it somehow makes everything go all wonky like when I upped to beta. So if Beta is dead then will all those people who didn't switch to beta earlier fall off of the planet? The horror...the. hor -or....

Thanks, thanks very much.

So I have a lead on a job. It looks promising but not like it will pay much in the way of bills so I will need more than that one gig, so we shall see. It's an upside so I'm telling it. In other news, I have no music on right now so I need to go handle that. Hang tight.

Ok. I'm playing the Liars' disc so I can see what all the pitchfork fuss is about. Big ups to The Duck for sniffing out the list and asking for thoughts. Do you have any? I have some. For one, lots of those pitchfork kids like to smoke weed I bet. It's definitely different and different is usually pretty good. My judgment is reserved until at least 3 full listens. The rhythm so far is choice. It feels like a serious backlash to contemporary music, which is fine. It's shows the obvious subscription to the belief that corporate radio is shit but pitchfork's multitude of admiration for it across their staff is an evolution of the disdain. One wonders if it is just to point and say 'Look at what we like because it's so not what you like!'

Hey, we're all unique, just like everybody else, ok?

All poking aside, the whole realm of music is full of crap. But it is also full of rad-ness and promise. Kind of like your fridge.

Let's go draw something to stick on it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home