photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And that's game.


I made it to 600 posts.

It wasn't difficult. That initial sentence made it sound like it might be. I wish that I could brag about the fact that I put up a new image at every post, but I did not.

Still, there are so many more than 600, sitting around here.
It makes me wonder what one would do with all of them, besides back them up onto disc. Future media won't be compatible, will it? An archive of pixels, made from an archive of film. Who will acknowledge film in the next 100 years? What about the next 20 years?

I hope to be still at it, even then.
I hope film will still be there.

Till the next milestone

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Congrats! And nice photo to use for your milestone, there.

I hope so, too, about the film.

6:32 AM  
Blogger peevish said...

SO, are you gone for good now or what? It's been, like, 20 days or something since you posted this. Just wondering...

7:43 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

oh. Yeah, I see that. No, I wasn't planning on being gone for good. Just haven't had time to show what's been cooking around here. Had a show, work is a little much and a project is in two cameras as we speak. The garden is rocking right now so attention just seems to be elsewhere. I will fix it with Precisa.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home