photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Making good

Simon of The Jimi Austin, or at least his bass.

mini-flashback

I've blogged about my love of music. I've even been lucky enough to have photographed some amazing musicians in the time I have tried to do so. I am lucky, it seems, in this endeavor.

So tomorrow night, I will be able to be there for one my favorites. Jolie Holland will be performing tomorrow night at the Soiled Dove Underground and I've been granted some credentials. She has one of the best voices in music today in my opinion. At the risk of repeating myself, she whistles better than most people sing.

So if you're free and within 100 miles or so, you should check the show. You won't be disappointed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home