photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

The high was 4.

eerie night long-exposure lighting something!

Enough winter, ok?

First the perma-snow that's everywhere, now 1 effing degree. ONE. I spent part of tonight diagnosing and trying to repair frozen PVC (dumb) waterpipes to the darkroom. They were behind this pointless door and weak insulation. They will be inside come warm spring weather because I am not going back out into rush hour, backtracking to where I left from in order to buy a pipe-warming coil and shove myself into insulation in a building from the 20's to fix the avoidable issue.

That being said, I am home, with finally warm hands and relatively clean. I itch, but at least I'm warm. I would have liked some prints though. I'll settle for another Bridgeport Black Strap Stout. It's like coffee, chocolate and beer all in one beautiful, tasty, brown..you get the idea.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

dude, is it really -7 degrees there right now? 'cause that is what my local weather guy said. severe.

here in Austin, it is raining cats & canaries, has been all night. We've had at least 4 inches and it continues. But the temp. is only about 44.

bundle up, rs.

L

6:47 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

-currently experiencing a heat wave. Up to (-3) now - scrambling for spf and beach towel...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home