photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

What is this exactly?

"Bloom"

It's rain.



I can't remember the last time Colorado had 2 days straight of drizzly rain to quench all this earthly thirst. We needed it, badly. It's just not enough though. We need a day of rain for every 4 or 5 to catch up on this horrible drought. Nobody should be complaining and the people digging up the backyard should have an easier time of it. I look forward to power equipment leaving when I get home, hopefully. I don't exactly want to go without water/sewer for a day.



Yet some people do every day. It could be a good time to put some things in perspective.



...You know a flower that grow in the ghetto
Know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows
It got love for the sun, that's where I'm comin from... Talib Kweli - Love Language

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home