photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Indecision

doubles with domino

I must have one of the shortest attention spans ever. It's not as if I have nothing to do. It may be that the things I must do are simply not exciting to me at this second. I should be motivated, task-oriented, something something...

To be honest, I'm very excited that the flyers for the show turned out nicely with blindingly fast turnaround time. -
thanks Jake- That will make the other two photogs in the show happy. Mission accomplished there. Now to producing the work, making more and more prints in the darkroom of what I am prepared to show and getting others from an excellent friend with a giant laser processor at the ready.

I love my friends.

Now this sounds very shallow because I am listing all these things that they have, or are capable of, doing for me. In truth I probably do need them more than they need me but there is nothing I wouldn't do for any of them if asked. They are brass knuckles. They are gymnast mats. They are cool fountains on sweltering days.
They are libraries.

Speaking of libraries (cough~shitty seguay-sp?~cough~), I only have one overdue book right now and they won't let me renew because it is in high demand. When it was first written I don't think it was nearly as popular. People are interested in his particular line of thinking. I crave the knowledge. I find it rare and insightful. Just passing it along...

Shine on. I'll throw some flyers in here tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

That photo is gorgeous.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home