photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Unruly


There is some type of energy going on today. I had no idea what it would amount to in the matter of one or two hours. So much of it is emotional. There's a lot to say. Some of it I'm actually not sure I should write about. After all, this is supposed to be photos, not my life's vomit, even though it clearly became that quickly. I will reign things in.

In brief:
I am being asked to do something for a religious institution that I find somewhat ethically ambiguous on their part.

Things at work are happening not at all for the benefit of the employees. Call it long-term short- sightedness or even it's reciprocal.

I am fixing something not nearly in my scope of practice, but I happen to be able to do it.

A friend of mine's best friend for many years killed himself today. It's in the news there as well as the internet. I can fathom a little bit what that must be like to see that, but only a very little bit. A different friend of mine's friend killed herself last month and she has left behind a child. Both suffered from depression.

Someone I want to know better has come around again while others have dropped off a bit.

A package arrived for me yesterday that is amazing and thoughtful.

I made prints in the darkroom two days ago that I was extremely pleased with. I even put one up in my spacious work-cube.

Reading about other people's lives is exciting, but does not lend itself well to fixing mine.

I feel broken and heavy, but I doubt I'm really all that much of either.

I have much to be thankful for, yet I struggle to see it.

I am tired and I'm feeling alone.

There is a great ebb and flow of emotional things in this world and most seem very near. I would like to escape it for a while I think.

Same as it ever was.

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

I have been enjoying your photos alot, but now I'm a little worried about you. Seems weird to type that, since we've never met. Nonetheless, hang in there. okay?

9:01 PM  
Blogger photoked said...

Confused, but I think it's becoming clearer.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home