photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

So many days

one of my favorite images by Lisa

This week really did fly by.

Tonight: Live Paint w/ Ginger, the DJ-Hostess. She's even working on stuff for a show in the back while we duel with acrylics and what-not. The Lure (1434 Blake Street), 9ish. oh and it's 3$ for any drink. Shots for me. I'm bringing these small, intricately -cut things made with my own photos, hands, strained eyes. Some of the things have to do with the new series I just put up on kekida.com.

Pretty soon I'll just call it kekida when everyone gets it.

Things to think about and live: community, quality, strong interactions above words, craving certain language.

Like G said, "We're in this together."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home