photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Mmm good

A vignette of Legba Says, by Jake Adam York. We are waiting for the passerines...

Tea and a chocolate sandwich cookie for breakfast. I'll get around to the eggs but I just needed something. For some reason last night beat me up a little. I had a difficult time getting out of bed. I hit snooze enough times to make me fall back asleep and start to dream. Alien assassin dreams no less. The painting was cool. Another struggle to be creative on demand but we're getting there. We both sold em and both had people in our corners to make the night lively and fun. Thanks for coming out peeps. Hopefully the artist who bought them will bring them back so we can photograph them.

I think I strongly dislike February.

Get well soon, L! No more passing out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Great. Now everyone who reads this will think I'm a drunk.

I WAS DEHYDRATED, PEOPLE. AND I WAS ON VERY POWERFUL ANTIBIOTICS. AND I TOOK 2 DOSES TOO CLOSE TOGETHER. AND I STOOD UP TOO FAST.

Apparently. At least, that's what the doctor said.

2:40 PM  
Blogger photoked said...

See what happens when I try to be nice? You're paranoid. Good luck with those (cough) antibiotics.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home