photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cheat to win


I'm thinking I might as well just lie about knowing In Design, Abode's page layout app. I know it can't be that hard. I can buy a book or get one from the library and possibly be up to speed in about a week I think. But do I really want to start out a new job having to lie about proficiency in this app? Furthermore, do I really want to be focused on page-layout? There's a few reasons why I didn't get a graphic design degree and page layout after page layout after page layout is one of them. Plus, what if I suck at it?

One show is fully done, the other needs finishing tomorrow, early. I mean it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should totally go for it. The worst that will happen is that you'll be cramming how to jam out pages that your job will most likely have a template for anyway.

I now thinking being better at design would be beneficial, and is necessary for the only jobs that seem available in this darn diddly area.

My resume needs a design make over, it looks like MSWord threw up all over it.

2:14 PM  
Blogger photoked said...

I laid out my resume in Illustrator and it actually turned out nice. A friend gutted the whole deal but it eventually came together. Maybe I should have used InDesign for that.

Make M$Word convert it to PDF for you for some real-vomit-powered typography.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home