photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Have you forgot just what you are?

NikonFE + Viv Macro + Ilford HP5

The printer is fucked.
I'd like it if some people just stayed away from me for a while and minded their own fucking business so that I could not easily blame them for little fuckups here and there.
I have a meeting to go to that I'm not terribly interested in. complain complain complain...


Good point #1 I can ride to the meeting if I get home on time, run the dogs around real quick and feed them. -Then leave in a guilty flurry. Yeah I might be a little late but it beats traffic to the spot.

Good point #2 I can ride my bike. Some people can't do this right now or never could or don't own a bike. I was so proud of myself when I found a used TREK for 75$. That's people's monthly salaries in some countries. I wish it weren't so. I wish a lot of things.

I need to pay more attention to the greatness that happens to me instead of all the shit. After all, I should be dead at least twice by now. There's something to be said for that.

Is my acceptance of that fact so implausible?

No. It's not. I accept it. I just don't live like I believe it to mean something.

To you, all the luck in the world,

-k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home