photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What cave number is this?


Lemme just plug something I was turned onto from two angles (thanks OKP and BCD) real quick:

Now Playing: Aceyalone: Magnificient City


He did this latest with RJD2 producing, who's always got hot shit, even if it's not 100% consistent. He produces a ton of good material both for himself and others. It's tasty hip hop over some thick electronic+ beats. Get yourself the hell out of top 40 rap and hip hop and educate your mind instead of dulling the creativity right out.

Other than that, I'm more chipper than usual due to some fog lifting from not sleeping enough the past 2 months or so. I went to bed at 10:30 which is pretty good for me. making some mental plans for the upcoming weeks. I'll be disappearing for a bit in July for a nice trip to Canadada, which I hear is a big state next to Montana?! -that's a joke. I'm anxious to go, can't wait. I wish I could spend a couple of days in Toronto afterwards and maybe see a friend or two.

London is hot today, I hear. Us here too. It's supposed to hit 100 today even, which sucks for Denver. I forgot my brown sugar again, which would be a nice nickname for someone eventually.

Ok enough boring single-pane banter. I should be working.

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Going to Canada, eh? Have you seen this shirt? http://www.palmercash.com/product.asp?3=350

7:32 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

No, I haven't! That's pretty hotness. I think I may go with the "White People are Crazy" or "Joseph Smith - Big Pimpin'" one myself. Actually those are all ladies tees and I don't think I could fit in one since maybe 6th grade. Awesome.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home