photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

Show love.



Thanks to everyone who came out to the opening of the Resident Artist Show this past Friday. It was a great chance to meet a lot of people and get a little feedback on my four pieces that were diplayed. I am very inspired by my friends who showed up to see some art and support me. Much love.
Also thanks to those that hit our 1st Ever Roomie-BBQ on Saturday! I think it went over well and was somewhat more mild than I had anticipated. The food was pretty tasty expect for a couple of unwatched Veggie Burgers and about 6 crispy smoked sausages...my bad fellas...The beer-pong was kick-ass and I was nominated MVP for the King Bastard Trophy 2006! Yeah! I humbly shared the MVP with my good friend and teamate Mark, without whom we could have never been crowned champions! etc..etc. The first International (yes we had contestants from Brazil in the tournament this year!) 'Solo-Bowl' will be remembered well. We upped the ante with a 10-CUP/team Finale and no one puked outside! That, my friends, is a success. Everyone's contributions to the festival were amazing with some brilliant dishes from some of the regions best chef's. Would you believe I really didn't take any pictures till most of the people were gone? Even then, they weren't of people. I'm not that bright sometimes, what can I say?


Shots of the trophy soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home