photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Saturday, July 28, 2007

All of a sudden it all went dark




News items:

JV has a new album coming out and the Kurt Cobain movie I heard about a while ago will also be around. Barsuk news has juicy-good content. I look forward to more 180-gram vinyl and time spent laying on the floor next to the record player with headphones full of scratchy, analog goodness.

Got some work issues to deal with. The journey is long and this is a small time in the greater pool, but damn. It's significant and I am very out-of balance. It's to the point that sometimes I feel the cellophane film of a forced smile. In desperation, sometimes we resort to what we used to know or what has been easy in the past. Regression is easy and natural. I will struggle (hopefully) in the most beautiful manner I can muster against that.
It's just for a while.

I really do not have much to complain about. Further, I have amazing support and the love of good friends and family.


so. very. thankful.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home