photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Foreign

Pork and chicken for tamales is cooking as I write. I pulled a pepper out of the 'early' garden and chopped it up to cook in with the meat. After the chili powder, green chiles and some onion are added there will be a pepper in there from my grandfathers old garden -a family batch.

Yesterday, I broke off one leaf of mint, placed it into my mother's hand and we thought about growing up in a small house in Peoria, Arizona.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

OMG! Are those Poppies? Our poppies have been gone for 2 months already. Getting used to your growing season is gonna take some time.

6:23 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

I dunno L. They were just hanging out in the alley while I was walking the dogs. If all keeps going well with our little herb garden, we're looking at some fresh pesto and lots of tomatoes at the very least. When are you arriving? I do not think they will be ready for you.

8:22 AM  
Blogger peevish said...

They look like poppy buds getting ready to open. So soft & fuzzy.

We are coming to visit in July, then hopefully moving in August. What kind of tomatoes are you growing?

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home