photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Survival and...



Definitely finished the Bolder Boulder and that's a good thing to be able to say. I have never been a runner, at least further than a quarter-mile. So that's that. I feel like I'd like to do some more, maybe a 5k here and there and another 10k at some point. It seems like an element of insanity also carries some small addiction. But I feel good and healthy, minus the copious amounts of BBQ and Fat Tire.

Two shows coming up quickly, as in days. One at the Oriental Theater and another at Labyrinth Gallery. The show at the Oriental is one night only. Two new venues nonetheless.

Off to run errands, ice the keg remnants and be stupid-busy. The next three weeks will be very revealing. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home