photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, May 04, 2007

B-Z

Just keep moving.

Multiple shows going on in D-town worth checking out. Jeff Ball has some quality work in TOSA Denver (developed & printed in the mighty TOSA darkroom, son!)as does Dylan Scholinski. Excellent, compelling stuff here people, don't miss. Got a tip about some Mile High Throwdown er Showdown event? Can't find a link. Might be a custom show. Eye candy for days. Will be on Sante Fe.

What else?

Me, you've seen (below) and I plan a stop at Andenken and Space and Limited Addiction galleries if possible before I wind down (or up) at Pablo's. -ain't that Pablo's logo dope-as?- See you there? Bring beer wrapped in paper bags and I will trade you a black and white print that you have never seen.

I'm all linked-out.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home