photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday-ness


Good sun this morning. Back lawn watered. Only 4 dandelions reared their little yellow mugs in the back. I hesitate to look at the front. I took at least 10 pounds of the bastards out of the yard yesterday. No spray yet.

In other news, I keep picking up CD's at the library based on their cover art. This weeks find is a great ambient/prog-rock? band called
Stars of the Lid. Two discs of droney-soundscape goodness. If you're a fan of the amazing Explosions in the Sky then I highly recommend them. I can be lucky sometimes.

They have a great opening flash sequence on the homepage but not a lot to back it. Still, the music is pretty damn amazing. With headphones, shit can alter your brainwaves, I'm sure of it. Chalk up one more for Austin. sheesh. If I were to move there to be surrounded by all this great music, it would probably move somewhere else.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Add this to the list of prints I want.

Please.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home