photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Older


Happy Spring to you.

I'm looking for a place to buy the print version of the farmer's Almanac. My grandfather just used to get it on his nearly-daily trip to K-mart in our little town of Peoria, AZ. Something about the internet version just doesn't seem right. Any ideas? Can you tell I can't be bothered with looking very hard for it?

I will stumble.

I turned the ground over with a shovel and rake last night. Grass lost, but the plot is set.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Old Farmer's Almanac can be purchased at Wal-Mart, from most major bookstores, or at Almanac.com/store.

Hope that helps!

4:56 PM  
Blogger photoked said...

Yeah it does. Thanks much.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home