photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

End and Beginning

5

In other news: If you leave something fairly large and made of wood in my vision for a while I will figure out a way to claim it and leave it laying around my yard while I make up things to build with it. I am now the proud owner of a worm hotel made from an old dresser, some particle board, a can of some type of wood stain I've had for at least 8 years and $11.29 worth of hardware. It took me a couple of hours at best and has a latch and everything. Now if someone will send me a pound of Eisenia foetida I will be set. It's divided in the middle so that the earthworms can hang out on their own side.

Why, you ask? Composting! This garden should rock, organic-style.

It kinda smells like patchouli in here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

Well?? Let's see it!

11:42 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

tha patchouli?

oh the bin. Well, it's... colorful. Someone did that thing when the dresser is cheap and dying so they paint it with splatter and primary colors for some reason.

Let me see what I can do. I'll consider this commissioned work.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home