photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not cool


Took shots of apple tree blossoms yesterday evening. Now they are covered in snow. 5 inches of snow. I'd like to file a complaint.

Good thing: Lots of great new music arrived yesterday (MAD-Huge Points). Shipping notice of another package emailed to me this morning. One pack of mine to arrive safely soon, if not already. The skies are full of good things in cardboard.


Bad thing: I have no patience. I am supposed to be helping people pack and move today and maybe some tomorrow. You know about the snow already.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

When do you get your lc-a?

8:07 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

Dude said two weeks. It's like a 3rd party smuggling ring to not buy one from the LSI...and mine is used!

9:38 AM  
Blogger peevish said...

I hope it is a nice one, and you get it soon. Mine was refurbished and it works great.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home