photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Saturday, August 11, 2007

pictures?

seriously, it'll have to wait. I can barely find and execute the "@" symbol. soon kids, soon. who knows what pluggin in ze nikon usb will do here. ok off to find breakfast. In regards to the anon apple comment earlier: feel free to send me a powerbook (2 gig ram, faster proc, etc) at your earliest convenience. Would love to roadtest it. Next time ill get sponsors for a trip.

cya.
k

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to some European goodness. On a different note - would you care to join me on a canoeing expedition down a Canadian river next year? The wheels are in motion. Its all there for the taking.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous.

9:39 PM  
Blogger peevish said...

ok, God! Stop whinin'.

I still wish I were there.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home