photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Street?

My man here knows how to look forward.

Is it still 'street' if I pick it up in the library? Dude never saw it coming. I think I was hiding myself by the music DVD's at the time. The library is perfect for the smooth click of the Bessa-L. Nice vignetting and dispersion on the edges of the 15mm. A hot little lens. Thanks for letting me take it for a spin, Doc.

In other news: I could be found today. It's busy today too. Gotta catch up on the things I have said I would do. It's important. Right? Right.

Come on. Let's be artists.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

That is a nice shot. However, it triggers my vertigo a little bit. Which is probably more evidence of its goodness.

6:34 AM  
Blogger photoked said...

oh. well then. A little weak in the knees perhaps, L? Heh. Much thanks. Hope your 5/5 project turned out well. Was wondering if you came out the other end. Let's talk soon.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home