photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, April 06, 2007

Still Cold

Needed some color around here I guess. Well, I was fine with B&W...

Another day, somewhat forced to play inside. I have 100' of Tri-X to roll and I am looking forward to it. Soon to be off the list. I am hoping this is all the film I'll need for [this project]. Eventually, more paper, Ilford of course. This is getting expensive. All I can do is keep going. All I want to do is keep going.

The shows are down. The house is filled with many large panoramics and double-exposures. Art trade? I'm looking at you Audrey Kawasaki. [yeah right, I wish]

Now Playing: Half Nelson Soundtrack - The movie is pretty great. Recommended.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

isn't she wonderful?

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home