photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

what weekend?

photo by Jake York and myself, one of our
double-exposure, xpro things.


yay. Monday. Let's get right to it then. The last two days went sooo fast. Which is never fair for a weekend. Why can't the two fastest days in a week be Monday and Friday? Why do some things have to be so bloody difficult and why do I want to eat my lunch from Friday so bad even though it's prolly not even any good. That's ok. I have my oatmeal and the best granola bars ever made. I went to Target on Saturday and went a little nuts with the breakfast food and tea pot and such. But I think I did a smart thing. I can only live on Dino Nuggets for so long. yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home